Sample GE Healthcare DXA Bone Density Report Pages
Most GE Healthcare DXA (dual energy x-ray absorptiometry) bone density reports have at least 4 pages including a summary report prepared by the test center with a diagnosis, densitometry results and recommendations. Below are four other types of pages found on a GE bone density report.
5. Right forearm report page. Occasionally, the forearm is scanned in place of the hips.
2. Ancillary results of the lumbar spine
3. Dual femur bone density results and images
4. Ancillary results of the right and left femurs
5. Right forearm report page
6. Bone density results of a different patient
7. Detailed ancillary results of the above patient